What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari Issues

rayf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have an iPad 2 of which is working very well. When I am away in either Spain or Barbados or at my home in Epping I get no problem with Safari responding, but when I am at work I connect into my works WiFi system where I can pick up my company e-mails. The issue that I have is Safari sometimes does not respond and gives the message "Safari could not open the required site as the server is not responding" WiFi signal is no issue. What I have to do is turn off the iPad the re-turn on again and it works. Does anybody know if it is an operating system problem or could it just be the area I am in.

knoflynn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I am in either NZ or Australia and Safari treats me as yours does. Could it be that we have too much loaded into Safari with toolbars and such things?

Most reactions

Latest posts