What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari home page question

pcmotorhed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a bunch of accumulated shortcuts on this page that I can't seem to figure out how to delete. I've tried to hold them down or drag them off the page but I can't delete any of them. Can anyone share a clue how to do this? I've searched everywhere with no solution.

Thanks in advance.
Pat Canady

Attachments

• image-3817064396.jpg
    image-3817064396.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 249

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Go to your bookmarks tab top right when in Safari, then select favorites. You will find an Edit tab bottom right, press this and then you can delete them.

OP
pcmotorhed

pcmotorhed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lelia,

I some how couldn't get the right list to come up. It took me a while. I appreciate the help.

Pat Canady

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lelia, I some how couldn't get the right list to come up. It took me a while. I appreciate the help. Pat Canady

I found it a tad confusing myself at first.....each bookmark can have its own list. And then there's the Reading list also.

I'm glad you got it in the end though! ;)

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got a page like that recently and I think it came because on Pc I told it to sync Chrome bookmarks. Suddenly Safari had all my Chrome bookmarks and folders. Bit confusing at first.

Most reactions

Latest posts