What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

safari grey and stuck

rleigh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi,
new here, to ipads, and macs! can anyone tell me what it means if safari turns gray ish and wont let me access any of my other opened windows? tried to reboot, no luck. thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi,
new here, to ipads, and macs! can anyone tell me what it means if safari turns gray ish and wont let me access any of my other opened windows? tried to reboot, no luck. thanks

OK - a couple of questions. When you say that Safari turns grey, do you mean the Safari icon on your Home screen or that a particular window is grey when you're within Safari itself?

You say that you've tried rebooting your iPad - by that, do you mean a power off-on cycle - or a complete reboot (where you hold the Power and Home buttons down together for about 60 seconds)?

Let us know some more details and we'll try to help

Tim
Scotland

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen it half a dozen times.

Bring up the task switcher and kill Safari. You have a bad page load.

Paulie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Grey screen

Hi,
I have been having the same problem. Is it the wireless connection that is weak. Comes back eventually. Email works when Safari doesn't??

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been having the same problem. Is it the wireless connection that is weak. Comes back eventually. Email works when Safari doesn't??

Mine does it when my wifi decides not to talk to my router . If a reboot or Safari kill bdoesn't work try turning off whichever radio you are using for data (e3g or wifi), turn it back on after the icon disappears, see if it starts goes away.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

Most reactions

Latest posts