What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari favorites are Chinese links?

Zergslayer69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So with the new safari, you'll notice there are new favorites on there. It's kind of silly you can't delete them, or I don't know how at least. Anyways, for some reason my favorite links (facebook, yahoo) go to the chinese versions of the sites. I can't edit the links either. Everything else in the ipad is set to english though. Anybody have a guess? I didn't notice this being posted yet, or maybe nobody else has this problem.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So with the new safari, you'll notice there are new favorites on there. It's kind of silly you can't delete them, or I don't know how at least. Anyways, for some reason my favorite links (facebook, yahoo) go to the chinese versions of the sites. I can't edit the links either. Everything else in the ipad is set to english though. Anybody have a guess? I didn't notice this being posted yet, or maybe nobody else has this problem.
No new favourites on my iPad 2. All my old bookmark bar items are now in the new favourites.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To delete items from the favorites list, tap on the edit button at the bottom right of the favorite list. A red button will appear next to each item in the list, tap The red button of the one you wish to delete, then tap the delete button that appears. image-472848788.jpg

image-3329052097.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Z

Zergslayer69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Neat! Thanks a bunch, still odd that my favorites were chinese links but at least I got rid of them!

Most reactions

Latest posts