What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari Crash

cottonwood1162

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to make three posts to post a link. In 3 or 4 messages, you will see the crash link...

OP
C

cottonwood1162

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cottonwood1162 said:
#3 in the series...

#4 ....

OK, here is the link that makes Safari crash every time for me.

Any ideas?

<http://boulderjewishnews.org/2011/a-bunch-of-rabbis-in-africa/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=a-bunch-of-rabbis-in-africa&utm_source=Boulder+Jewish+News+Email+Subscribers&utm_campaign=ce093342e8-RSS_DAILY_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email>

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Crashed for me the first time, tried it again and stopped it from loading fully then refreshed the page and now no more crashing.

OP
C

cottonwood1162

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Veritas4420 said:
Crashed for me the first time, tried it again and stopped it from loading fully then refreshed the page and now no more crashing.

How did you stop it from loading and when? I tried letting it go pretty far in several times then hitting the URL line to stop and then reload. Crashed every time.

I'm hoping that this is a place Apple looks for bugs to fix.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The basic site works fine. boulderjewishnews.org

It is just the full (complicated and ominously strewn with email campaign references) URL that crashes. Even Safari on the iMac required a second attempt to load it right, and Chrome (while it worked) took much longer than the content of the page would suggest.

I suspect the page (or at least the URL to get to the page) is at fault more than the browsers.

Most reactions

Latest posts