What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

safari cannot download this file...

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That you didn't tell us enough to answer the question...

What sort of file, from where?

A blind guess would be that you tried to open an unsupported video file.

Posted with TapaTalk for iPhone

OP
N

nnelgorellabac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
all files am trying to download with safari was not downloading..and a message box always says that safari cannot download this file..

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Safari cannot download files. (another simple thing that apple should allow it to do)

You will have to use a 3rd party browser from the AppStore.

OP
N

nnelgorellabac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:
Safari cannot download files. (another simple thing that apple should allow it to do)

You will have to use a 3rd party browser from the AppStore.

any browser will do sir??

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try iCab, this allows up and downloading. Alternatively you could try something like Downloads HD.

The Archangel

OP
N

nnelgorellabac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Try iCab, this allows up and downloading. Alternatively you could try something like Downloads HD.

The Archangel

i tried to download files with format .exe but when i open the file it says that unable to read document, the file format is not supported. what are those supported format??

OP
N

nnelgorellabac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nnelgorellabac said:
i tried to download files with format .exe but when i open the file it says that unable to read document, the file format is not supported. what are those supported format?? am already using idownload hd when this issue appear..

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well.......that depends on the apps that you have installed, some apps read PDF's, some apps read .doc, some apps read .xls, etc, etc.

It's going to be far easier for you to tell us what file types that you want it to read.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts