What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari cannot connect - ios 4.2

spgary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi friends,

Today morning experienced some error like " Safari cannot connect as it is unable to find server " . I continued to work normally after I closed the browser and reopened again.

I am not sure if this is something to do with the new os or it could be just my wifi. never had this problem in the previous ios 3.2.2 .

Should i be concerned ??

My OS update was very smooth from my desktop running Win 7 home premium.

fio21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just got my ipad 2 and I too am not able to use safari at all .it just says it cannot connect to server my lap top is fine .

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just got my ipad 2 and I too am not able to use safari at all .it just says it cannot connect to server my lap top is fine .

Are you trying to connect using WiFi or 3G? If you are trying to connect using WiFi, can you see the WiFi signal 'fan' icon on the top left hand corner of your home screen?

If you're trying to connect by 3G can you see the signal strength bars indicated in the same place and is the name of the service provider shown there?

Tim

Most reactions