What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari auto fill

Pauley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Having visiting a couple of web sites that I frequent often, I am trying to get the auto fill in Safari to work. I do have it turned on, but will not auto fill my name and passwords. Is there something else I need to do? This is an iPad 3.

johnml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im having the same issue. Jumped from 1st gen. To 3rd gen. Then the problems began. Auto fill did work on the first gen.

OP
P

Pauley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I also went from the IPad 1 to iPad 3. Seems everything works awesome..... Except for Safari's auto fill. Wish I had an answer....

OP
P

Pauley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, I called Apple Support. First woman did not know what was wrong.... Then she transferred me to another guy. He said he was honestly baffled as to why it would not work. He said he was going to research it a bit and call me back. Once he does, I'll post his answer here. I guess there are not very many of us having this problem.... Anyhow, standby, once I find out I'll let you know...

OP
P

Pauley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the auto fill working now. What you need to do is to turn off the pop up blocker....and private browsing.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts