What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari audio turns off

hscsusiq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My new iPad 4 (64G) shuts off the audio after a few minutes. Safari doesn't crash, but the streaming radio stops. I've looked everywhere for a solution. This is my 3rd iPad, and the others didn't do this. I've set the auto lock to Never, looked at all the Safari settings, but no luck. I've closed out all other apps, done a hard start.
When I first booted it up and sync'd with iTunes I accidentally wiped all our bookmarks (lots of Macs/iPads on our LAN) to the chagrin of my researcher husband. Expert help showed they were unrecoverable, sob! So...
Any ideas?

watsonvillechris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My new iPad 4 (64G) shuts off the audio after a few minutes. Safari doesn't crash, but the streaming radio stops. I've looked everywhere for a solution. This is my 3rd iPad, and the others didn't do this. I've set the auto lock to Never, looked at all the Safari settings, but no luck. I've closed out all other apps, done a hard start.
When I first booted it up and sync'd with iTunes I accidentally wiped all our bookmarks (lots of Macs/iPads on our LAN) to the chagrin of my researcher husband. Expert help showed they were unrecoverable, sob! So...
Any ideas?

My old iPad 2 has just started doing this the last few weeks. It was never an issue before. Help!

Most reactions

Latest posts