What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari and other

rdkendrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if this is due to iOS 6.0.1 or not, but recently, when I go to a blog site and reply to a post, after so many characters, the post will automatically reply, like I actually hit the reply button, when I didn't.
I am not sure if it is the site (I sent them an email, too) or iOS 6.0.1 updated something in Safari.

Also, I have had a problem with typing, my "t" button doesn't seem to want to work all the time.
I proof-read what I had typed and all the words "to" are only "o". I have to go back and add the "t".

Las

Could be that I am not hitting the "t" hard enough or squarely on center, but every other word comes through ok.

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Take the iPad into landscape mode or split keyboard mode and see if the problem persists. If it doesn't you may have an area where the screen is not responding properly.

Most reactions