What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari and mail crash at startup after installing acf2add & OpenSHH [iOS7]

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday I installed the jailbreak. The only tweaks that I installed so far are iFile, acf2add and OpenSHH.
Removing the tweaks does not stop Safari and mail from crashing.
What can I do to fix this?

Last edited:

hak71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Open Cydia and navigate to the "Manage" section, then the "Packages" section.
2. Uninstall [a piracy tweak] , then respring your device
3. Install iFile (if you haven't already)
4. Open iFile and navigate to /var/mobile/Library/Caches (or User/Library/Caches as they are the same, just a shortcut)
5. Delete the following 2 files from this folder
a) "com.apple.LaunchServices-054.csstore" (your numbers may be different, I'm not sure, but just find the similarly named file. There's only 1 like it)
b) "com.apple.mobile.installation.plist"
6. Close iFile and reboot your iPhone (Don't freak out, if you did this right your AppStore installed app icons will be gone but reappear almost immediately)
7. Make sure that your previously-crashing apps now open properly (which they now should).
8. Edited
9. You are now finished. All apps should open Edited

[Moderator edit: Removed references to a piracy tweak. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Wysyłane z mojego iPad przy użyciu Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts