What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari and Keyboard help on ipad2

pitch4life

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK iPad tech people...I need some tricks/tips about safari and keyboard on my ipad2 running the latest ios5 software

Q1 safari on my doesn't like many websites to view videos that are flash or QuickTime based....any solutions?...WTF?...the world doesn't have an "app" for everything yet...haha

Q2 why is the keyboard format different from one website to another?..is there a way to customize or keep a default keyboard no matter what website I visit one what app I am using...this is a real pain!

Q3 is there a way to have a ".com" on my keyboard button especially when doing email? I've seen it on a website I visited once and if I recall the newer androids have it...i don't have an iPhone so if it's on that device why not iPad?

Most reactions

Latest posts