What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S L O W charging since update

jen3247

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish I would have never done the update. It now charges so slow! What's up with that. Nothing else has changed. Doesn't matter which charger I use either.
What a pain!
Anyone else noticed a slow to charge since the update to 5.1.1

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
jen3247 said:
I wish I would have never done the update. It now charges so slow! What's up with that. Nothing else has changed. Doesn't matter which charger I use either.
What a pain!
Anyone else noticed a slow to charge since the update to 5.1.1

I have not experienced a change in charge times. I have managed to time my iPad use to end right before I nod off to sleep. However, I have regularly used my iPad until it runs out of juice and I have to plug it in. I do this once a month. If you haven't done this yet, I would suggest you let your iPad run out of electricity until it shuts down itself. Then plug it back in and let it re-charge overnight. This will re-calibrate your battery status software with the battery.

OP
J

jen3247

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I will do that and hopefully it will help.
Thanks again!

Most reactions

Latest posts