1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Rupert Murdoch says the iPad is a "Game Changer"

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by Maura, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Maura

Maura iPadForums News Team

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +100 / 0
    [​IMG]

The Guardian reports today that media mogul Rupert Murdoch has been singing the praises of the iPad in a conference call with Wall Street bigwigs, saying that it will be a "game changer" for news media, and that it will breathe new life into journalism, by getting the younger generation reading newspapers again. Such a ringing endorsement for the iPad from the man who dominates world media with his News Corporation empire can only be good news for Apple. You don't get to run companies such as the Times, the Sun, the Wall Street Journal and Fox Television without knowing what you're talking about! Here's another quote from the conference call:

Source: The Guardian
  2. RobertBasil

RobertBasil iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "You don't get to run companies such as the Times, the Sun, the Wall Street Journal and Fox Television without knowing what you're talking about!"

Hahahahaha, thanks for the laugh! You obviously have no clue the total crap that has been spewing out of Rupert's mouth the last 5 years. :p
  3. JustRight

JustRight iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I totally agree with you!
  4. DavidNM

DavidNM iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can see Russia from my iPad!