What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Run in safe mode

Leo Elfarra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder if any one could solve this problem when I open Longman dictionary, it labels run in safe mode and crash later. Hope any kind of help it would be appreciated.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if any one could solve this problem when I open Longman dictionary, it labels run in safe mode and crash later. Hope any kind of help it would be appreciated.

May we have a bit more information, please? When you talk about this "Longman dictionary" - are you talking about an app you got from the App Store that is misbehaving? We need to know exactly what it is you are trying to do to see if we can help.

In addition, may we also have some details about your iPad: what generation do you have, what iOS are you running and is it jail broken?

With more specifics, hopefully we can help you figure out what the problem is. Thanks.

Marilyn

OP
Leo Elfarra

Leo Elfarra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you dear Maryiln for your respond . My IPad details is A5X, 9.7" IPS TFT - LED backlight, and yes it is Jail broken. Regarding to Longman App when I opened it, it works ok but once I opened again after a few second, it shows me run in safe mode then the app stops for a bit and crash. I hope if it was that clear. Thank you again

Leo

Most reactions

Latest posts