Rumor: iPad 3 to be announced on March 7

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by Milanno, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Milanno

Milanno
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Here are latest shots where is showed comparison between iPad & iPad 3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Milanno

Milanno
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I just saw new leaked photo. Seems that iPad 3 bezel is thinner compared to iPad 2.

I`ve marked with red color one part of bezel so you can see better.

[​IMG]

3. donka

donka
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    That makes the bezel appear slimmer down the sides than at the top or bottom. That doesn't sound like an Apple thing to do. I reckon that is just the perspective of an image that has been skewed by pulling in the horizontal dimensions making it appear slimmer.

4. shaneomelo

shaneomelo
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Anyone know how to get the brightness back if it already shows it as all the way up on the settings tab??? New at this,thanks

5. Milanno

Milanno
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    We still dont have iPad 3, so we really cant help you with your iPad 3 problem :D :D
    For few weeks maybe, when we get our devices in hands :eek:

Where are you from, I assume from China, when you already have iPad 3 in your hands :eek:

6. dfweyer

dfweyer
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    The iPad 3 camera will have to be improved to 3.1 MP minimum since the double retina screen resolution will show 3.1MP quality images (2048x1536). I think the front-facing Facetime camera would need to be capable to show quality mirrored images. Apple would never put a camera on the iPad 3 that took reduced quality images on their fancy new display would they!

7. thedon

thedon
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    This is what I call SILLY SEASON.
    The time of year when its inevitable that a new apple device is about to come out and then all these web pages start to put out fake pictures and guessed at specs that never seem to come true. But the one spec point that always makes me cringe is when somebody puts out super high screen resolution.. (I caught myself before I typed out my next line).
    OK, I do realize that the Iphone has a 640x960, but the guessed at 2048x1536 for the IPAD3 seems way over the limit of video devices for the size.

Well now that I think about it, all I want to say is that, all those pictures above this post, and all the ones that have been leaked before, for IPAD2, Iphone 4, and iphone 5, etc, they never, almost never are correct. So why go all crazy with this new information and pics.

Its all fake as far as Im concerned. Until Im at the office watching the tweets and later the video of the real event, Im not going to get excited.

8. exile

exile
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Oh. Didn't realize your thread there, oops :eek:

Got the answer we were looking for though ;)

9. Milanno

Milanno
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Maybe you didnt get my point right. My thoughts was about device in first place & of course in OS support.
    There is no problem/accessories/solutions with iPad that cant be solved/provided if you consult people via this forum, i hope you get my point now.

This forum is specifically dedicated to iPad - to one device.

10. thedon

thedon
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Im talking about in general, on all websites. I did mention your pics, but they are no different than what you see on alot of websites now that is it nearing new announcement day. So this is what I call Silly Season. Had nothing to do with your post specifically. I didnt even read the full post, I just went to the last page. But when talking about Ipad 3 and all the pics and info starts coming out, its all speculation and its almost always false. I didnt want to make a new post.