Rumor Alert: Apple iPad Pre-Orders starting February 25th!

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by iDan, Feb 21, 2010.

By iDan on Feb 21, 2010 at 10:48 AM
  1. iDan

Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Thanks Received:

Get your credit cards ready! The latest rumor from our friends at AppAdvice indicates that Apple will begin accepting pre-orders February 25th. The pre-orders will only be available for US customers and said to be only for the iPad Wi-Fi models. Take this information as a rumor only, this has not been verified by Apple or any other reliable news source.

{Source: AppleAdvice}
Sub-Categories: This article has no sub-categories

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by iDan, Feb 21, 2010.

1. iDoug
      Oh man I hope it comes true!!
    2. DG~X
      In the apple store i live by, they've shown a sneak peak of it already. Im usually not the guy who must get it when it comes out.
    3. Ellie
      if Preorder starts day after tomorrow aren't they pushing it and should they announce in the next 24 hours.
    4. iDoug
      You would think so, but they usually just make a release that day on their site and then send out an email. I'm sure if anyone catches wind of it today it will spread like wildfire :)
    5. Angel
      Do you have any idea of when does the pre order will be started on Asia countries??
    6. IpadOne
      like you you i scare we have it really later i have order it from a friend living in New York , i suggest you to do the same if you can
    7. windex
      the rumor link, only mentioned the wi-fi model. so those of us who want the 3g i guess must wait a little longer, probably because the FCC approval for 3g is longer, or requires twice as long 1 30 day period for each service (wifi then 3g).

I hope the rumor is true, but I hope that it is wrong and both versions go on sale tomorrow.

I WANT ONE!!!!
    8. windex
      so don't for get to set your alarm for cupertino time to start checking the website.... :)
    9. NeilShapiro
      1am and no joy yet.