What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RSS Reader

rizwanmah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am beginner with Ipad.

Users suggest me a good RSS reader where I can search for posts, zoom images and preview posts.

Right now using Feedler but lacks all above

Alzir
32GB-3G

handyjohnson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used a few. Really wanted Google Reader integration. Tried Feedler. Paid for G-Whiz (stay away!) Finally broke down and bought Pulse which is awesome.

It doesn't quite "integrate" with Google Reader (mark stories as read and so forth) but it'll import your feeds. Otherwise it's a super-elegant, pleasure-to-use app.

Will zoom images and preview posts. There isn't a search however.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Reeder and Pulse are both good but I've taken a liking to River of News (horizontal). All work really well so it's just the choice of eye-candy you prefer.

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Reeder and Pulse, but tend to use Pulse more because of the nice interface. Reeder is probably better for getting through large volumes of content.

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Reeder and Pulse, but tend to use Pulse more because of the nice interface. Reeder is probably better for getting through large volumes of content.

I agree. Reeder is good for sciming through the headlines quickly.

Most reactions

Latest posts