What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rovio Has Another Smash Hit On its Hands With Bad Piggies

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

Today Rovio took the gamble of releasing an Angry Birds spin off with Bad Piggies, only to find the gamble paid off immediately, with the game soaring to the top of the charts within hours of release, and also taking up residence as a worldwide top trending topic on Twitter. The game is told from the pigs’ point of view, and lets fans build machines that crawl, roll, crash, and fly the pigs to help them reach their precious eggs. It is, as Rovio’s EVP of Games, Petri Järvilehto points out, pretty much the antithesis of Angry Birds:

“We’ve never done anything like this,†he said. “Where Angry Birds was all about destruction, Bad Piggies is all about the joy of construction. It’s not just about getting three stars - in this game, failing is almost as much fun as succeeding!â€

The action takes place on Piggy Island, where the bad piggies are trying to reach the eggs, with a total of 60 levels of egg-hunting japery. Thirty more levels can be unlocked by earning three stars, and there are also four sandbox levels to play around in. Rovio says this is just the start of the Bad Piggies franchise.

Click here to download for $0.99: Bad Piggies for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Rovio

Last edited by a moderator:

AirPlayit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
haha, what a poor piggie, thanks for sharing the video, it is funny:)

zunex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Used to hate these pigs but now I have to admit that they are so cute in the game and in this video too. Bad Piggies is addictive like its predecessors.

iblogger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I felt this game has lost it charm its boring for me to Play it

Most reactions

Latest posts