What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rovio Confirms Bad Piggies Launch Date of September 12

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

Following on from the release of the teaser trailer that pretty much gave the game away that the Angry Birds piggies were about to get their own franchise, Rovio has today announced that Bad Piggies will be landing (and then cackling!) in the iOS and Mac App Stores on September 27. Fast Company has a big feature all about Bad Piggies, including an exclusive hands-on look at the game at Rovio’s headquarters in Espoo, Finland. The game is a physics puzzler, after the fashion of Angry Birds, of course, where the piggies are now the stars of the show, although some might say they always were! The gameplay is very different from that of Angry Birds though, with the piggies stranded on a desert island and having to build vehicles and gadgets to help them get to the eggs that they still crave. Fast Company says that there is not even the merest hint of a bird feather in the game, and the pigs are very much more likeable than they are in Angry Birds.

“I played it all last week during my holidays, and I was just loving it,†Niklas Hed, Rovio cofounder, told Fast Company, although he would say that, to be fair! “You have to get the details right and iterate it so that it feels good.â€

Rovio also told Fast Company that they see Bad Piggies as a whole new franchise.

Source: Exclusive Look At "Bad Piggies," "Angry Birds" Maker Rovio's Latest Addictive Game | Fast Company

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Bonus! Angry Birds do Queen, in support of Freddie for a Day for the Mercury Phoenix Trust

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts