What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Router advice please

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a very interesting thread.....I also have the problem of wifi dropping out in my bedroom, which is upstairs and at the other end of my house to my router....I'd also love wifi on my terrace, it drops out all the time there.

So I will now look at an Airport Express myself!

Thank you all! ;)

OP
Alex101

Alex101

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks again Dave.

That has given me the urge to take a closer look at the Airport Express. With my son's connection, presumably he can have connection to the printers if needed? Anyway, I can ask in the Apple Store.

Alex

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks again Dave.

That has given me the urge to take a closer look at the Airport Express. With my son's connection, presumably he can have connection to the printers if needed? Anyway, I can ask in the Apple Store.

Alex

If you do buy the Airport Express.....you can ring Apple when setting it up and they will guide you through the process.

Well I'm pretty sure they will as Apple do that here! ;)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Leelai you could ask your local IT guy. ....... Whom lives in Forest lake. Happy to drop over and sort your signal issue out. Just phone me lol Cheers col

Colin
iPad forums Administrator

Well aren't I a lucky Gal! That's so nice of you Col! I may just take you up on that one! ;)

Woohoo! My own personal IT guy!! ;)

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not a problem just have to pick a day when I am on RDO please email me details of your set up including modem and router brand and model and what is connected to the router and number of users.

Col

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not a problem just have to pick a day when I am on RDO please email me details of your set up including modem and router brand and model and what is connected to the router and number of users.

Col

Will do.....that really is so nice of you! ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts