What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Romania iAddict !

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

OP
While

While

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not yet because at this time I'm in bed trying to sleep but torrow when I wake up I'll add an avatar :))
Hehe

Sent from my Blackberry.....nahhh...just kidding !

OP
While

While

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@Tim

Bad thing about iPad is that I only got a 16gb one ... But as soon as there will be a untethered jailbreak on 4.3.1 and all the important apps and tweaks from cydia will work on it I'll go buy a iPad 2 becaue iPad 1 NEEDS MORE RAM. 256 just isn't enough...
I also want to add that this is the most warmly forum I ever took part of...I'm very happy to be here along such nice people.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was in the Apple Store in Aberdeen (Scotland) yesterday and they had numerous iPad2s on display for customers to 'play with'. I tried playing with Safari to see if the additional RAM made a significant difference with page caches and reloading, but it was difficult to tell without having two machines next to each other.

They didn't have the model in stock that I was interested in, so I came away empty handed :(

Tim
Scotland

OP
While

While

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well..
You need a jail broken one so you can run a few apps along in background or as you said it both generation iPads. On my iPhone 4 i can run per example 3 need for speed hot pursuit games at once when on my iPad I can barely run one .
Some people including me like listening music , browsing , chatting on some IM and playing angry birds at the same time without closing the apps and reopening them. :)))
One question I have and maybe you guys know ... When will Adobe Flash player be available on IOS ?

OP
While

While

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes man i know! Adobe will never come because if it will I would just type www(.)miniclip(.)com and play any game I could possibly think of but my question isn't why...
Apple shouldn't think only about money as google android already released flash player on nexus one or so I've read .
I still like to think that maybe i the near future we I'll hear something about this :)))

P.s damn, you guys are really fast win replying ... When do you sleep ???

Most reactions

Latest posts