What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rockofages

Rockofages

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new to the site and my question is how do I transfer photos from my laptop to my IPad'

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can transfer pictures from your computer to your iPad, and from your iPad to your computer.

You can transfer pictures from your computer to your iPad, and from your iPad to your computer. To transfer photos from your computer to your iPad, you need to have iTunes installed on your PC. Connect your iPad to the computer with the data cable. Launch iTunes, and click on the iPad icon from under Devices. Click on the Photos tab, and check the box "Synch photos from." Click "Choose folder" from the drop-down menu, and select your picture folder.

Now that the folder is on iTunes, you can select the photos you want to transfer to your iPad, or transfer them all.

Finally, click the Synch/Apply button at the bottom right of the page. The pictures will transfer to your computer.

(Big Business Game App - Player Name: Beaneys / City Name: kêl)

Most reactions

Latest posts