What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rock Vegas friends

timboslice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
please add me...
app is on iphone if that makes any difference, because i have had issues adding people - keeps saying "wrong user selected"

timboslice79

ref code: 4c7045

thanks!

I am on pretty much 8a-8p!EST (I work 12 hr days :p )

EmBee82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey...add me plz and get a gift:
Social -> Services -> Enter Friend Code -> 7fb854
Embee82 (iPhone)

Heidy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know where the reward money goes?
Thx
Friend code: cfd652

arcana23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anyone know why I am unable to add friends, keeps coming back with error "Wrong user was selected"?
I was able to add you and I have an iPhone 4s. I think most of these friend codes are using android type software which seems to be incompatible with iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.

iPhone
Username: arcana23
friend code: 544539

Last edited:

brettlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need the IPAD app

I was able to add you and I have an iPhone 4s. I think most of these friend codes are using android type software which seems to be incompatible with iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.

iPhone
Username: arcana23
friend code: 544539

Hi, this is actually an iPad app forum. The people who list their iPhone or Android will not be of much help to the majority of people. Consider trying the iphone app forums or android forums...
the game idea is the same, but the developer decided it was a good idea to fragment their userbase this way

arcana23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, this is actually an iPad app forum. The people who list their iPhone or Android will not be of much help to the majority of people. Consider trying the iphone app forums or android forums...
the game idea is the same, but the developer decided it was a good idea to fragment their userbase this way

I realized it was an iPad app forum and hoped that they would work together like most apple games but since they don't because I can't add you; I guess the developer was quite a thinker and lost a lot of potential. There are no massive friend code lists that are up to date on google search so this place gets spammed with requests.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts