What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roblox

murphy608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An you play Roblox on iPad ?
My son has attempted to play it on my iPad and it says that you need Windows or OS .

Please advise

Thanks

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this what you mean?

The Archangel

Attachments

• image-1205553736.jpg
    image-1205553736.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 804
OP
murphy608

murphy608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, it is but did not realise there is an app for it, if my son has already got a profile already will this be the same game ?

He is wanting an ipad 3 for his birthday but I need to make sure it does what he wants it to do otherwise it's a laptop instead....

Thanks

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm afraid that is as much as I know (not a lot) but there do appear to be quite a few apps relating to it.

The Archangel

OP
murphy608

murphy608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks just downloading the free one to see if it works :)

lewflauta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can't play roblox on the ipad. The closest so far is seeing your character page with the various apps. They are supposed to be working on an app, but who knows when it will be released.

Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Is this what you mean?

The Archangel

I had that app for roblox once, but it doesn't let you play games or anything like that, all it is is notifications and a friends list.

Most reactions

Latest posts