What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rise of Glory

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've moved this to the iPad games section for you as you are likely to get a better response here.

The Archangel

Eickers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I am trying to play it. Stuck on second stage, keep getting blown out of the sky. Seems to difficult!! Any hints?

ChrisMP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just downloaded the lite version but cannot see the D-pad that is used for throttle. What am I missing?

WFS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I am trying to play it. Stuck on second stage, keep getting blown out of the sky. Seems to difficult!! Any hints?

when you tap the screen on the left side and hold your finger down you'll see a circle around your finger. there it is.

@Eickers. Trying to get a steady aim is important. also some evasive flying is necessary. a full frontal attack will make you take too much damage. There is a part where you need to eliminate freight trains. There it is best to go in low and frontal, take out some wagons then you can consider a side-attack to take down the last two wagons. Also when fighting ennemy planes, try to finish them off one by one. as soon as one or tw are down, you'll have some time to chase the other ones without too much damage and have time to regenerate a little.

Hope that helps

WFS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck on the third stage I think. I am supposed to drop a package.
The loading went fine. just land close to the waypoint and things are done automaticly.
For the drop that doesnt seem to work. I get instructions to keep the plane steady and slow down. However I don't seem to get to drop the package. not even when reaching 0m to the waypoint...

Anyone an idea?

Kfirws

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to this game.
For some reason, can't perform special maneuver on the first stage.
I'm trying to swipe the finger up and down and to the sides, can see the view angle changes, but it keeps saying the same "swipe finger up down left or right to special maneuver" or something like that.
What do I do wrong????

Please help

Thanks

bernards

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WFS said:
I'm stuck on the third stage I think. I am supposed to drop a package.
The loading went fine. just land close to the waypoint and things are done automaticly.
For the drop that doesnt seem to work. I get instructions to keep the plane steady and slow down. However I don't seem to get to drop the package. not even when reaching 0m to the waypoint...

Anyone an idea?

When you arrive exactly above the place to drop the package, just hit the fire button and it will drop it.

You will take pictures in the next mission the same way, using the fire button.

Kfirws

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you know how to perform special maneuvers??? I know my way on games but this thing makes me feel a bit stupid...
Really need help on this one

Thanks

bernards

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eickers said:

I have also some difficulties to understand how one get the gold medals. By now, I've got only 4 and 7 II medals. Not able to do better than III at the 12th mission.
Any one has an idea ?

AntonCartel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ChrisMP said:
I have just downloaded the lite version but cannot see the D-pad that is used for throttle. What am I missing?

Touching the lower left hand side of Your screen will activate the planes controls.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

steviep53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's a great game, takes some time and patience to get through the campaigns. Special manoeuvres are done by swiping up/down/left or right on the centre of the screen, but be careful that you go the right way, especially if you are close to the ground...

762 online kills...going for 800...

bernards

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
Any tip on how to jump with a parachute ? Can't find a usable user guide for the game...
Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts