What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ringing sound

suenc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just got my iPad Mini. I know that it "bings" when I have mail, but today I also got a high-pitched ringing sound (ring-ring ring-ring),something like a phone but higher pitch. Can anyone identify that for me or tell me how to find it?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just got my iPad Mini. I know that it "bings" when I have mail, but today I also got a high-pitched ringing sound (ring-ring ring-ring),something like a phone but higher pitch. Can anyone identify that for me or tell me how to find it?

If you go to Settings>Sounds, you should see something like this.

image-1759591277.jpg tapping the arrow at the end of each entry will take you to the sounds menu, where you can change the sounds for each type of alert.

Victoria022

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you go to Settings>Sounds, you should see something like this.

View attachment 38590 tapping the arrow at the end of each entry will take you to the sounds menu, where you can change the sounds for each type of alert.

This is so perfect! Thank you for taking time to post this. It can help so many people who go through the same issue with iPad mini. In fact it helped my younger sister sort out the annoying sound on her iPad mini. THUMBS UP!

Most reactions

Latest posts