What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rho Agenda trilogy

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just received an email from Richard Phillips, the author of The Rho Agenda trilogy, letting me know that the last book in this series will be released tomorrow. He also informed me that he is actively working on his next series of books.

This author is amazing, I feel like I'm actually there with the characters when reading his works.

If you enjoy science fiction you will find this trilogy quite hard to put down. The Kindle versions if these books are only a few dollars and are well worth the money.

Search google for Second Ship or Rho Agenda.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for this info, Ard. If you're into SF, you may be interested to know we have a dedicated SF thread. It was started by Admiral Adama, and is called "The science fiction lobby" or something close to that.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
A

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Thanks for this info, Ard. If you're into SF, you may be interested to know we have a dedicated SF thread. It was started by Admiral Adama, and is called "The science fiction lobby" or something close to that.

I was unaware, thank you very much for letting me know about this.. will check it out.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
KevinJS said:

ardchoille said:
I was unaware, thank you very much for letting me know about this.. will check it out.

Here is the link to the scifi discussion lobby.
http://www.ipadforums.net/off-topic/86627-scifi-discussion-lobby.html

Most reactions