What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revisiting password screen

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Quite some time ago I changed to 4 digit passcode for my iPad.

Today I had occasion to check on the restrictions in the settings app. Imagine my surprise when my new passcode was rejected. Luckily I remembered the old one so could get into the restrictions.

Question. Has anyone noticed this, and is there a way of updating the restrictions passcode ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Turn restrictions off, then back on. You'll be able to create new passcode when you turn it on.

Hold in mind that the restrictions passcode is different from your unlock passcode, or any other passcode. Changing one does not change the other.

OP
Gtatler

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Turn restrictions off, then back on. You'll be able to create new passcode when you turn it on.

Hold in mind that the restrictions passcode is different from your unlock passcode, or any other passcode. Changing one does not change the other.

I knew someone would know.

Many thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts