What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning Ipad possibley for Samsung Gallery Tab due to no adobe cannot watch CW show

GnomeGrrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would suggest you do your homework on an android tablet before switching as there are several media and streaming sites that aren't supported on that platform either - far more than the iPad, in fact. I switched from android after discovering I couldn't use Netflix, Hulu or HBOGo, among others.

The sites may not work in Safari, but the saying "there's an app for that!" is true. Both the CW and CBS have 'em.

helix2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spashtop works fine when I am on my own home network but unable to obtain a connection when on the road both with WiFi and 3G.

OP
L

luvbugipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
agree,always always do your research.

Actually I did do my research for close to 3 months as I did know there was no adobe flash and I figured there would be ways around it and there is as I get all my tv shows thanks to all the positive feedback I got on this forum.

OP
L

luvbugipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GnomeGrrl said:
I would suggest you do your homework on an android tablet before switching as there are several media and streaming sites that aren't supported on that platform either - far more than the iPad, in fact. I switched from android after discovering I couldn't use Netflix, Hulu or HBOGo, among others.

The sites may not work in Safari, but the saying "there's an app for that!" is true. Both the CW and CBS have 'em.

Thanks found them all is good.

OP
L

luvbugipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info and I did find my way around and got the right apps to watch the TV shows I was looking for:)

Most reactions

Latest posts