What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

retrieve deleted photos

geshan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to retrieve deleted photos from an iPad

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, if you don't have the photos in your most recent backup with iTunes or iCloud, or both - those photos are gone. The iPad does not have a trash/recycle bin and once you press delete, they are gone.

Sorry.

Marilyn

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Unfortunately, if you don't have the photos in your most recent backup with iTunes or iCloud, or both - those photos are gone. The iPad does not have a trash/recycle bin and once you press delete, they are gone.

Sorry.

Marilyn

It's true there gone, shame no one in the jailbreak arena has created some type of recycle bin divert or a way to restore pictures successfully I see this question so many times. Lesson to be learnt ensure you back up regularly or use iCloud to backup.

Forhad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can use "iPad Data Recovery" this will easily retrieve deleted photos from your iPad.

valinrace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can use "iPad Data Recovery" this will easily retrieve deleted photos from your iPad.

I am not sure if it will retrieved the photos, does it? just asking sir. because if it can I will try to do it. Has anyone tried doing this recovery.

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Forhad said:

Is this only based on restoring from a back up? If you can't get the iPad to register as a drive how can you recover it?

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah as far i know you cannot retrieve photos if you once you delete and lose your photos.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How do I get to iPad data recovery?

From what I can tell by Googling, "iPad data recovery" is a generic term for finding programs on the Web that claim to help you recover your iPad files using the computer. I've never tried any of them, so I don't know if any work.

Should you decide to buy one of the programs, always remember the old adage: Buyer beware.

Marilyn

Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
From what I can tell by Googling, "iPad data recovery" is a generic term for finding programs on the Web that claim to help you recover your iPad files using the computer. I've never tried any of them, so I don't know if any work.

Should you decide to buy one of the programs, always remember the old adage: Buyer beware.

Marilyn

Ok, thanks.

lorden johnson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Easily recover your deleted photos

Just recover back your memorable photos with the Stellar Photo Recovery software,It is easy to use and perform advanced technique to recover your lost photos.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lorden johnson said:
Just recover back your memorable photos with the Stellar Photo Recovery software,It is easy to use and perform advanced technique to recover your lost photos.

Read post #2 in this thread. Deleting photos or anything else on an iPad is not like deleting items on a hard drive,there's no trash bin for deleted items to go to.

Most reactions

Latest posts