What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retired web programmer

koderkev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spent a good portion of the last 25 years doing programming of various kinds, mostly unix, Mac OS X, and web sites. Bought an iPhone 3GS in 2009. Loved it a lot, and finally bought an iPad 2 when it came out. I now have traded up to an iPhone 4 and love the retina display. It's much easier to read without my glasses.

My first Apple was an Apple //e in 1986. I have owned many Macs over the years and currently have an early 2009 mini. I've added more memory and an SSD drive to make it even better!

Howdy all!

Kevin

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts