1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Restricted from VPN

Discussion in 'Forum Rules, Help and Info' started by married36, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. married36

married36 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am being restricted from using a VPN...I should not have to see you are not authorized to access this information please see your administrator webmaster...it is this way across every device I own. I have been told in the past my web pages are clones any help you could give me would e great I have no IT experience just want to connect to the web without restrictions no one has been able to figure this out please HELP...
  2. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +766 / 0
    Closing this thread since it is a duplicate of your other one. Duplicating threads fragments the conversation, and is against forum rules.

Please bear with us. VPN is not an easy subject, but hopefully someone will be along who can give some help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.