What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restored ipad ...what apps now?

sarerah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everybody... Had some iPad issues and apple told me to go ahead and restore my iPad back to the original setup....that which stinks...most of my stuff has been saved on iCloud and things so that's good...

Please let me know what are some good apps to get for this second time Round for my iPad2!
Thanks.

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That really depends upon what you are into. I like music creating apps, and a few games. The app Virtuoso has a run piano keyboard layout. You can even split the keyboard into two opposite facing keyboards for duets. Every so often EA Games has some of their games on sale for $0.99. I was able to get need for speed that way. I also like StarWalk, Dragon Dictation, Sushipedia and Dictionary. Kotoba for my Japanese studies. My local library uses Overdrive for checking out audiobooks, so I use that app to listen to a tale or two.
Let us know what apps you like, too. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

OP
sarerah

sarerah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I all ready had iOS5 it's pretty slick!

OP
sarerah

sarerah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do enjoy that one...looking for free apps that are a browser that will play flash at the moment

Most reactions