What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restore weather app?

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Weather app appeared after jailbreak. An update provided a fix to it. Is there a way to restore the weather app again?

MIKES3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering where that app came from and then where it went. Didnt like it when I saw it.

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MIKES3 said:
I was wondering where that app came from and then where it went. Didnt like it when I saw it.

I heard this will happen if you have cracked repos on your device, not,sure if this is your issue or not, if so it won't be available.

SikYou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad does not come with weather, the jailbreak installed a broken weather icon but it was a bug not a feature. There is a tweak in Cydia that will install stock weather, compass, and a few other apps. I don't remember what it's called but Google does ;-)

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SikYou said:
The iPad does not come with weather, the jailbreak installed a broken weather icon but it was a bug not a feature. There is a tweak in Cydia that will install stock weather, compass, and a few other apps. I don't remember what it's called but Google does ;-)

Belfry, but it's not compatable, not yet anyway

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MIKES3 said:
That would be a false statement:thumbsdown:

I read it somewhere, could very likely be false, wish i could remember the source, just mentioned it because I thought maybe it could be the cause.

Most reactions