What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reset

Willow59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,I hope I'm in the right area.My wife has a new iPad air( 1/12/15)I get the left overs.I would like to reset the old iPad 4???. Can I do a complete reset ,without it effecting the new iPad,(what was transfered from the old to new) and the other shared iPads around the families.Many thanks

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
By reset you mean erase?
Go to Settings - General - Reset, and select "Erase all content and settings". This will remove every information from your device, and you can set it up as new.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello Willows59 - in addition to Johanna's advice (and assuming you've not already erased the iPad), take a look at this Apple Support Article, especially items #3 & #4 - if you are sharing an Apple ID/password w/ your wife, then not an issue, but if you have separate accounts, a few additional steps may be needed. Good luck and let us know your results. Dave :)

OP
Willow59

Willow59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Guys all done,Now It's mine all mine.Hee,Hee

Most reactions

Latest posts