1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Reset PW Link is messed up

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Wolfhawker, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Wolfhawker

Wolfhawker iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was formally registered on here with the User Name of Wolfhawk. Due to a HD crash last week, I have been trying to get my PW reset using the form here on the Ipad Forum. The system refused to send out emails to a ME account until they are too late (2-3 days later). The email system for contacting the admin does not work, it seems either because I have left several emails. Got tired of waiting and decided to re-register with a different email address because it will not reset my old one or allow me to contact anyone to do such.
  2. Wolfhawker

Wolfhawker iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am receiving email notices of subscribed topic from 15th and 16th today, the 19th. Something is very wrong
  3. Wolfhawker

Wolfhawker iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I thought for sure Someone from IpadForum would address this complaint/problem.