What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request a Quick Game Help Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there guys, I just wanted to make a Quick Help thread.

Just post any problem in your game may it be inside a game or the application itself, and I will provide answers within a day or two. Hoping others would be very kind enough to help solve the problem as well.

I wanted to start this so that it won't be a hassle for others to make a new thread just to find an answer to a question.

I also wanted to start this so people can just search in this thread if it has enough data of almost every game.

And it also eliminates re-post of the same topic, and avoids crowding the forum.

Just request here and I will help you as soon as possible with the help of course of many others (hopefully).

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but we already have a help section and a games section and this has been tried before without success therefore i am closing the thread,thank you for understanding.....poisonivy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts