1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Request a Quick Game Help Here

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by AllenSalar, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllenSalar

AllenSalar iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Hi there guys, I just wanted to make a Quick Help thread.

Just post any problem in your game may it be inside a game or the application itself, and I will provide answers within a day or two. Hoping others would be very kind enough to help solve the problem as well.

I wanted to start this so that it won't be a hassle for others to make a new thread just to find an answer to a question.

I also wanted to start this so people can just search in this thread if it has enough data of almost every game.

And it also eliminates re-post of the same topic, and avoids crowding the forum.

Just request here and I will help you as soon as possible with the help of course of many others (hopefully).
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Poisonivy

Poisonivy Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +193 / 0
    I'm sorry but we already have a help section and a games section and this has been tried before without success therefore i am closing the thread,thank you for understanding.....poisonivy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.