What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[REQ] A thin, yet protective back cover

Gubi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys. This is my first post being made on my new iPad 2. With purchasing this, I also purchased a gray polyurethane smart cover. As you all know, the smart covers do not protect the back of the device. So, I was wondering if you guys knew of any back-only cases that were designed to work with a smart cover. I would prefer something that is thin (not adding too much heft or depth to the device) and not a hard case (silicon or polyurethane would do).

Thank you all in advance.

jmbarker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MarWare MicroShell 2. Currently shipping only in black. I bought it. Works very well with my black leather Smart Cover.

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Belkin snap shield in smoke color goes great with gray or navy smart cover. Its thin with a non slip feel. I got mine at Target for 29.99!

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Most reactions