What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

reply address in mail

waaltje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody have any idea how to add a rply address to the standard ipad mail? I now use a gmail account to read/reply messages on my Ipad but I want people to reply to my business account

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you are in your iPad e-mail, click on the "Cc/Bcc, From:..." line. It will expand so you can press on the "From" line. If you already have your business e-mail linked to your iPad e-mail, that address will show up for you to select. Select it and it will fill in as the "From" address.

Note that this will NOT allow you to simply change the "From" line. You have to use an account that you've already linked to your iPad e-mail.

Hope this helped.

Marilyn

Frankmezz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you ipad is linked to work, you can also make it your default "from" in settings. settings/mail/default

Most reactions

Latest posts