What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Repeating E-Mails

M

moparherb

just since I updated to IOS ver 9.3 many deleted emails keep reappearing in my "Inbox". Any clues as to why this is happening? I have an iPad Air 2 that's about a year or so old. Everything works great but this is a tad of an inconvenience. Thanks for anyone's help.

alexm1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't have the problem you describe but I do have email problems since updating to 9.3 on my Air (1). My mail is freezing, nothing happens and all I can do is close the app. Interestingly it does not happen on my iPhone that was updated to 9.3 at the same time.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have the problem you describe but I do have email problems since updating to 9.3 on my Air (1). My mail is freezing, nothing happens and all I can do is close the app. Interestingly it does not happen on my iPhone that was updated to 9.3 at the same time.
When the modified version of iOS 9.3 is released for your iPad, you can try restoring to the corrected iOS.

OP
M

moparherb

I to have not had the problem with my iPhone 6S but I don't always use it for getting my email. I'm continuing to have this issue and the only fix so far seems to be emptying the trash bin of deleted emails. This is a bit of an inconvience.

Most reactions

Latest posts