What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rented videos still on machine

ckirred1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have rented several videos from itunes. I have watched the last two videos but they still show up in settings. I cannot see them in itunes but they are still visible in the video app. I cannot figure out how to remove/delete them. Any advice?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Once you start watching a rented video,you have 48 hours to finish.At the end of the 48 hour period,the rented videos should be automatically deleted.Unwatched videos will remain for 30 days before being deleted.

tdrew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, there is an 'Edit' button in the paper left corner. Tap it, and you can select and delete the movies.

OP
C

ckirred1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It worked. I held my finger on the video image until an x (delete button) appeared in upper left corner. Tapped the button, selected delete button and they are gone. Freed up 7 gig. YEAH!

Most reactions

Latest posts