What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Renewal of Rogers data plan

jaypeedoo2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unable to get it to done like I used to. After, entering userid and password, I get another 'weird' page asking again to enter userid and password and then it says my password got reset successfully!!!!! I called Rogers yesterday and nothing changed. Rogers suggested I get a new Rogers Sim card.
Instead I got a new Bell Sim card and everything works fine now.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know. One problem that besets many Members is that the iPad, by default, sets to upper case the first letter of any word that it considers to be the start of a new sentence. So, if your password has a lower case letter as its first character, it might be that the iPad is 'automatically' setting this to upper case and, since most passwords are case sensitive, it might reject it for that reason.

Tim

Most reactions