1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Renaming PDF's

Discussion in 'iPad 1 Forum' started by Joybelle63, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Joybelle63

Joybelle63 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I am a very new user so I hope someone can help with my problem.
    I have quite a few PDF documents in my iBooks App..most of them product manuals. Is there any way of renaming these so that I can easily recognize what they are, as currently most of them just have numbers? It would be easier to access if I could give them names and file them in an alphabetic order.

Thank you.
  2. Elizellen

Elizellen iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    If you go to your Iunes panel on your computer, locate each manual (one at a time) and right-click then select "Get info" then the "info" tab you should be able to edit the name (first text box) of each manual to a more descriptive title

I am guessing that when you then synch your Ipad with Itunes that the titles will be amended according to your edits - haven't tried it out, but it seems logical to me.