What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Renaming an icon

george lewis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought an iPad Air 2 and downloaded my local WX and wish to rename it. As the book I bought, iPad for Seniors says, I touched the icon until it shook and then tapped it. It says the keyboard will come up but it did not. Need help with this. Thanks.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I just bought an iPad Air 2 and downloaded my local WX and wish to rename it. As the book I bought, iPad for Seniors says, I touched the icon until it shook and then tapped it. It says the keyboard will come up but it did not. Need help with this. Thanks.

Well, I have to agree w/ TP - for the 'stock' iPad, you could add another app to the one you want to rename and create a folder, and then change the name of the folder to what you want - about the best you can do - Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts