What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removing mute icon

mrkc281

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone pls tell me hoe to remove the sound icon. I cannot get audio. This icon is sitting in the middle of my screen. I have rebooted my system several times, but it's still there. Help!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you activated the mute function using either the Mute hard switch (next to the volume control) or the soft switch (far left of the multi-task bar)? Which switch controls the mute function can be set in the 'Settings' menu.

Tim

OP
M

mrkc281

iPF Noob
Reaction score
H
Have you activated the mute function using either the Mute hard switch (next to the volume control) or the soft switch (far left of the multi-task bar)? Which switch controls the mute function can be set in the 'Settings' menu.

Tim

The mute button is in the off position on the Settings menu. I 'm not sure what you mean by the soft switch far left of the multi task bar.

Most reactions

Latest posts