What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removing apps from ipad and itunes

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Every time I sync my iPad, an app, Victorian Mysteries which I no longer want, keeps downloading. I go to the download pane and delete the app each time and have now made sure that I deleted it from my iTunes library, but it still attempts to download when I sync! Any advice please as to how to get rid of this once and for all?

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Open iTunes on your computer, click on Apps in the sidebar, select the App you want to delete, go to Edit>Delete. Remove the app from the iPad and then be sure to un-select the app from the list of apps in iTunes that are to be sync'ed to your iPad.

OP
michali

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks! I had removed from the library and it was still showing up in downloads but once I closed iTunes and reopened the download had gone!

Most reactions

Latest posts