What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removed /var/Keychains folder by mistake

fardin97

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
I forgot my Ipad 2(wifi) passcode.so i searched on the internet and it said to delete the keychain-2.db file in /var/Keychains and then delete the com.apple.springboard.plist file.but by mistake i deleted the whole Keychains folder.so after rebooting, suddenly i remembered my passcode and went to homescreen.there i tried to connect to my wifi router but it says incorrect password of the wifi.i tried it several times.but it does not work.i tried to connect to the wiifi from my iphone and it connects but my ipad doesn't.i tried restoring from backup but it doesn't work.how do i solve this problem?thanks in advance

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The best solution to deleting files by mistake is to restore the iPad with a "fresh" iOS. Then, everything will work properly.

You're in luck that a jail break is imminent. So, while you'll have to restore to a non-jailbroken iOS 6.1, it shouldn't be long before you'll be able to jail break it again.

Sorry, but that's the best we can do.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts