1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Removable Car mounts

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by walshie, Jun 23, 2010.

1. walshie

walshie iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone out there had any experience using a removable car mount - probably the sucker cup variety or a seat rail connector? I need a mount but I use one of about a dozen different cars each week and they are a variety of makes and models so a specific car/model fit wont work for me.

My concerns are that the sucker cup type will fall off and damage the ipad and the seat rail type will be on a long extension and may be unstable causing vibration issues when looking at the screen.
  2. bognman420

bognman420 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    go to ifuncity.com i just bought the ipad suction holder and it works fantastic u can swap it from any car or hang it off the wall its an amazing kit very sturdy and the way its designed u basically get a free case def go check it out its onl 17 dollars with free shipping inside the usa hope this helped