What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

remote stream pics from my pc

mswobo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a windows machine and when I am away from the office I want to display my photography for customers on my Ipad.

What programs will stream to my Ipad remotely from my windows machine when I am out of town.

Thanks

Mike

Katoosh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like to use google picasa and upload my photos to my picasa cloud space, from there you can get to pics through the ipad browser

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a windows machine and when I am away from the office I want to display my photography for customers on my Ipad.

What programs will stream to my Ipad remotely from my windows machine when I am out of town.

Thanks

Mike

I use a remote desktop program called GoToMyPC. The iPad app is free as is the program you need to install on your PC, but the service you need to pay for. There are several remote desktop programs out there and you'll see plenty of recommendations and reviews of them in the Forum. From your iPad you can then completely control your PC and have your iPad completely mirror your PC screen - so you'd be able to display the pictures on your PC - controlled from your iPad and they'd show up on your iPad screen.

Tim

Most reactions